Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
Our Best Answer - Can I add guests to my orientation?
If you would like to bring guests, Orientation Services offers orientation programs for family and guests for both Freshmen and Transfer students. Orientation is mandatory for incoming students, however, the Parent, Family & Guest Program is optional, but strongly encouraged.
You may register up to two guests online when you sign up for Orientation. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact Orientation Services at 909-869-3604, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I get to orientation?
- When is orientation?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can I get a temporary parking permit?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?