Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
The Four-Year Graduation Pledge
Graduating in four years is often a top priority of both entering freshmen and their families as they make decisions about a college education.
The CPP Pledge and California Promise programs involves a promise by students to balance school, work and personal responsibilities so that their commitment to education is honored. The University, in turn, provides an effective and coordinated advising program and facilitates registration in appropriate course work.
These programs are designed to guarantee graduation within four years for freshmen entering the University. For more information, go to our Graduation Pledge program website.
- How long will it take for me to graduate?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- Will I still be eligible for the CPP Pledge or California Promise graduation pledge programs if I am transitioning to semesters?