Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - When will I see my enrollment appointment?
You will see your registration appointment approximately one week before the start of the upcoming registration period. Your appointment will be displayed in the Student Center on your BroncoDirect account as soon as it has been assigned. Your appointment will indicate the earliest date and time you can register for classes and unit limitations do apply to each of the registration periods. These unit limits include both enrolled and waitlisted units.
The Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage provides these dates for the current or upcoming term. For a full listing of add/drop periods, as well as other important dates, please visit our Academic Calendar.
To learn how to view your enrollment appointments, watch the how-to video below.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do I register for classes?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- What is academic advising?
- When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
- When can I see my Certifying Official?