Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Where do I send my transcripts?


If you are mailing transcripts, have them mailed to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning. Cal Poly Pomona accepts electronic transcripts through eTranscripts California and Parchment. Emailed transcripts cannot be accepted.

Please check your To Do List in BroncoDirect for the document deadline so that we receive your information by the deadline.


Cal Poly Pomona

Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning

3801 W. Temple Ave.

Pomona, CA  91768


Phone: 909.869.5299


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?