Our Best Answer - Where do I send my transcripts?
If you are mailing transcripts, have them mailed to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning. Cal Poly Pomona accepts electronic transcripts through eTranscripts California and Parchment. Emailed transcripts cannot be accepted.
Please check your To Do List in BroncoDirect for the document deadline so that we receive your information by the deadline.
Cal Poly Pomona
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is Data Retrieval?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I pay my tuition?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?