Our Best Answer - Where do I send my transcripts?
If you are mailing transcripts, have them mailed to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning. Cal Poly Pomona accepts electronic transcripts through eTranscripts California and Parchment. Emailed transcripts cannot be accepted.
Please check your To Do List in BroncoDirect for the document deadline so that we receive your information by the deadline.
Cal Poly Pomona
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is Data Retrieval?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I pay my tuition?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?