Our Best Answer - Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
Cal Poly Pomona's Disability Resource Center (DRC) promotes equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities in all aspects of university life.
Academic accommodations and support services are available to students who have mobility, visual, or hearing impairments; chronic health conditions; and/or attention, learning or psychological disorders. If you have a temporary disability (e.g., broken arm, sprained ankle) you may also be eligible for services.
Our services include:
- Test Accommodations
- Alternate Media Services
- Disability-Related Counseling
- Hearing-Impaired Services
- Housing Accommodations
- Note taking Services
- Mobility Assistance
If you have a disability, you should register with the Disability Resource Center once you have been admitted by scheduling an intake appointment to determine your eligibility and services. For more information, go to the DRC website.
- I have a disability, is there housing that will meet my needs?
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- When will I know my room assignment?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?