Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?

Disability Resources

Cal Poly Pomona's Disability Resource Center (DRC) promotes equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities in all aspects of university life. 

Academic accommodations and support services are available to students who have mobility, visual, or hearing impairments; chronic health conditions; and/or attention, learning or psychological disorders.  If you have a temporary disability (e.g., broken arm, sprained ankle) you may also be eligible for services.

Our services include:

  • Test Accommodations
  • Alternate Media Services
  • Disability-Related Counseling
  • Hearing-Impaired Services
  • Housing Accommodations
  • Note taking Services
  • Mobility Assistance
  • A.R.C.H.E.S.

If you have a disability, you should register with the Disability Resource Center once you have been admitted by scheduling an intake appointment to determine your eligibility and services.  For more information, go to the DRC website.



Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?