Our Best Answer - How do I withdraw from the school?
Withdrawing From Cal Poly Pomona
If you are an incoming student who wants to withdraw your admission, visit the Admissions & Enrollment Planning website. You will be asked to log in with your BroncoName and password.
If you are a current student considering withdrawing from Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor to discuss your circumstances and key considerations prior to making your final decision. Your advisor may also be able to assist you in completing the required processes to withdraw.
You may "stop out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed one semester.
For information about applying for a leave of absence, go to the Leave of Absence website.
- When should I drop my class?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I apply online?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- How do I drop a class?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?