Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I withdraw from the school?

Withdrawing From Cal Poly Pomona

If you are an incoming student who wants to withdraw your admission, visit the Admissions & Enrollment Planning website. You will be asked to log in with your BroncoName and password. 

If you are a current student considering withdrawing from Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor to discuss your circumstances and key considerations prior to making your final decision.  Your advisor may also be able to assist you in completing the required processes to withdraw.

You may "stop out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed one semester. 

For information about applying for a leave of absence, go to the Leave of Absence website.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?