Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How much are tuition and fees?
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees vary depending on your graduate or undergraduate student status, California residency, the number of units and the type of classes in which you enroll each term.
For an estimate of tuition and fees, go to Tuition and Fees, scroll down the page and click on the term in which you plan to enroll. If you are not a California resident for fee purposes, scroll down to Non-Resident Tuition Fee.
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How much are library fines?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?