Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What is my Bronco ID number?
Your Student ID Number
Your Bronco ID number is assigned to you when you apply for admission to Cal Poly Pomona. You will receive an email from the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning with your Bronco ID. Your Bronco ID will be assigned to your Bronco Access Card. You may be asked for your Bronco ID number by campus offices and department to verify your identity and access your information when you ask questions related to your academic record.
If you have forgotten or misplaced your ID number, please contact the Help Desk at 909.869.6776 or visit them in Bldg 1, Room 100.
- How many different outfits does Billy Bronco have?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your grading policy?
- What is your school mascot?