Our Best Answer - Do you require letters of recommendation?
Letters of Recommendation
Cal Poly Pomona does not require undergraduate applicants to submit letters of recommendation. However, if you are a graduate applicant, some academic programs may have this requirement. Please check with the individual graduate department for specific required documents.
For more information, visit our Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning website. To apply online, visit Cal State Apply.
- What are your admission requirements?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- When is summer session?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a road map?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?