Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - Where are the computer labs?
When you include the 24-Hour lab, additional computer labs inside the Library, other general purpose labs, and computer labs within specific colleges, there are nearly 600 computers available for student use with many different types of software. If you are still struggling to find an open computer, you can reserve a computer in the Library through the Pharos Computer Reservation System. To learn more on how to use this system, please visit our Pharos tutorial.
- The 24-Hour Computer Lab (First floor of the Library - outside entrance)
Other computer labs are available for student use inside the library (for all students) and in the colleges, but are not open 24 hours. We have listed the links for computer labs in various colleges, the library, and elsewhere so that you can get specific information about accessing these labs and the software you can access.
- University Library (scroll down on this page for all of the computer lab availability)
- Campus Center
- College of Agriculture
- College of Engineering
- Do your residence halls have internet access?
- Is there a library on campus?
- Where are the computer labs?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- Are there computers available for Veterans?
- How can I print or photocopy in the Library?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What does it cost to print at the Library?
- Where can I study?
- What is Science Educational Enhancement Services (SEES)?
- Where is your school located?
- Where can I charge my phone?
- Can I order my books online?
- What are the school policies on laptops?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?