Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
Our Best Answer - How do I access my email?
Accessing Your Email
All official communication from the University is sent to your Cal Poly Pomona email account. Messages sent to your CPP email account cannot be forwarded to your personal email account so it is very important that you to check your CPP email regularly.
If you have additional questions about email, go to the eHelp website for answers.
Admitted Freshmen and Transfer Students: You will be assigned your Cal Poly Pomona email following your payment of your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. Messages will be sent to you personal email only until your CPP email account is available to you.
Admitted Credential, Masters and Doctoral Students: You will be assigned your Cal Poly Pomona email following your admission to Cal Poly Pomona. Messages will be sent to you personal email only until your CPP email account is available to you.
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?
- What do I do if I'm having trouble accessing my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the status of my application?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?