Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I register for orientation?
Once you are admitted to Cal Poly Pomona, you will be able to pay your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) and register for an orientation program. Paying for your ECD will allow you to register for orientation.
We recommend that you register for Orientation once your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit is paid and processed so that you can register for the session that best meets your schedule. You can do this by logging into your BroncoDirect account.
For information on how to pay fees, please click on Orientation Payment Instructions.
If you are having trouble registering for Orientation after you have paid your ECD, please contact Orientation Services at 909.869.3604. If you have not paid your ECD yet, then please go ahead and pay that first.
Learn how to register for Orientation by watching the video below.
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is Poly Nights?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Is there orientation for new students?