Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Our Best Answer - What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
Military & Veterans e-Orientation
E-Orientation, for Military Personnel & Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, is an online program which introduces admitted Military Personnel & Veterans to the campus by highlighting university services that are available for them. Academic advising and course registration are provided after completing the program. E-Orientation can be completed anywhere you have an internet connection, and is designed specifically for Veterans.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- What does the orientation fee cover?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
- As a Veteran, do admission deadlines apply to me?