Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay an initial payment when I apply for housing?
After submitting the University Housing Services License Agreement you will have an initial payment due of $450. This is not a deposit, it is a payment made towards your total housing fees. There is a security deposit that is separate from this initial payment that is required when you have been assigned and agree to your University Housing Contract and Meal Plan. It is $150, and will be refunded (minus any damage/lock out charges) at time of move-out.
- How can I make a payment?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I apply for housing?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- When is the application deadline?