Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I cancel my contract before I move in?

Contract Cancellations – Before Occupancy

If you are an incoming student that is no longer planning on attending Cal Poly Pomona (for instance, if your admission status is rescinded or you decide not to attend), you must request to be released from your contract (license agreement) by submitting a written request to University Housing Services via email or in person at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the term to avoid any penalty charges. It is advisable to call University Housing Services to verify that the written notification has been received.

NOTE: Additionally, if you are not planning on attending Cal Poly Pomona you should submit a request to withdraw your application for admissions. This must be done in addition to formally informing University Housing Services of your desire to be released from your contract. More information can be found at University Housing Services Cancellations webpage.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?