Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How can I request military credit?

Military Credit

Nine units of elective credit may be granted with the completion of one year of active duty in the United States Armed Forces.  If you have passed ENG 110 (or a comparable transfer course), four units can apply towards GE area E.  Students requesting credit must have been honorably discharged and must present military documentation to receive credit.

You may submit your electronic military transcript to the Registrar's Office using the Joint Services Transcript (JST) system. Request official military transcripts at Air Force military transcripts can be requested at

If you are also interested in receiving academic credit for military courses or experience, please contact your Transfer and Graduation Advisor in the Registrar's Office.  For more information visit: Transfer and Graduation Advisor.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?