Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - Where is Student Health Services?
Student Health Services
Student Health Services (Bldg. 46) and the Wellness Center are located north of the College of Environmental Design and south of Parking Lot J.
For a map of all buildings, open spaces and parking lots, go to the Campus Map website.
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where is your school located?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?