Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
Paying or Appealing a Parking Ticket
If you receive a parking ticket (citation) on campus, you must pay or file an appeal within 21 days of the issue date. You may pay by mail, in person at the Cashier’s Office in the CLA Building (Bldg 98), first floor during regular business hours, or online at Parking Ticket Payment.
If you would like to appeal your parking citation, you may view your citation and appeal online. Go to Options for Paying or Appealing Your Citation.
To pay online, go to the Parking and Transportation website and click on “Pay Citation Online” and follow the search instructions. Accepted forms of credit card include MasterCard and Visa. Online payments can be made at any time on any given day, but registration holds can only be released during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I appeal an admissions decision?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?