Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an Honors Program?
The Kellogg Honors College is a small community of high-achieving, motivated students at Cal Poly Pomona who live and learn together. Benefits include special honors courses, priority registration, access to the Honors Commons study and meeting lounge, honors residential floor communities for students living on campus, scholarships, opportunities to serve the community, research opportunities, individual advising, conference and special event participation, and much more.
For more information contact the Kellogg Honors College at (909) 869-3355 or visit the Kellogg Honors College website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- Where can I get advising?
- Why do I have an Orientation hold?
- Why do I have an advising hold?