Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What is the Bronco Mentoring Program?
Bronco Mentoring Program
The Bronco Mentoring Program is sponsored by the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association with the purpose of preparing students for an exceptional educational career. Alumni serve as mentors and guide current students with career path questions and/or professional field issues. Alumni mentors are available for students from all of our eight colleges and you can select the mentor that best meets the criteria you specify. Contact is primarily through the Handshake portal.
For more information, go to the Bronco Mentoring Program website.
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your school mascot?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?