Our Best Answer - What is the Bronco Mentoring Program?
Bronco Mentoring Program
The Bronco Mentoring Program is sponsored by the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association with the purpose of preparing students for an exceptional educational career. Alumni serve as mentors and guide current students with career path questions and/or professional field issues. Alumni mentors are available for students from all of our eight colleges and you can select the mentor that best meets the criteria you specify. Contact is primarily through the Handshake portal.
For more information, go to the Bronco Mentoring Program website.
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your school mascot?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- When can I accept my loan?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?