Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is the Bronco Mentoring Program?
Bronco Mentoring Program
The Bronco Mentoring Program is sponsored by the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association with the purpose of preparing students for an exceptional educational career. Alumni serve as mentors and guide current students with career path questions and/or professional field issues. The alumni mentors also encourage our future alumni's dreams and career aspirations.
Alumni mentors are available for students from all of our eight colleges and you can select the mentor that best meets the criteria you specify. Contact is primarily through email.
For more information, go to the Bronco Mentoring Program website.
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What is your school mascot?
- When can I accept my loan?