Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I buy international insurance?
International Accident and Health Insurance
If you are an international student, California state law requires you to purchase accident and health insurance. Information about how to apply for this insurance is available on our International Center website.
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- Do you offer study abroad programs?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I get rid of a hold?