Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - How do I buy international insurance?
International Accident and Health Insurance
If you are an international student, California state law requires that you purchase accident and health insurance. Information about how to apply for this insurance is available on our International Center website.
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I get rid of a hold?