Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - What do I bring to Orientation?
To help you get the most out of your orientation program, we have created an Orientation Checklist of the things you need to prepare.
If you are a new Freshman, go to the Freshman Orientation Checklist web page.
If you are a Transfer student, go to the Transfer Orientation Checklist web page.
If you are an International student, go to the International Orientation Checklist web page.
For more information about what to expect during your orientation program, please visit the Orientation Website.
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- What do I need to bring to live on campus?