Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I choose a roommate?
There will be a space provided on the University Housing Services Housing Application to list any preferred roommates. Both you and your requested roommate(s) must list each other (mutual request) on the contract and you must include the Bronco ID number of your requested roommate(s). For the best chance of rooming together, you should try to submit your applications on the same day and close to the same time in order to have similar priority (date and time stamp on your electronic application submission). These matches are also based on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on available spaces.
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I get advising?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is the University Village?