Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - When will I know my room assignment?
Housing assignments are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the date and time the University Housing Services Housing Application was submitted.
- Assignments for the fall term are processed at the beginning of the summer term.
- Assignments for all other terms occur approximately three to four weeks prior to the beginning of that term.
All correspondence is sent via email to your Cal Poly Pomona email address. You may also view your assignment on StudentWeb once it has been processed.
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is the average class size?
- Why was I assigned to a triple room if I requested a double room?
- What number am I on the housing waitlist?