Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Is there a library on campus?
The University Library (Bldg. 15) and is located across from the Bronco Student Center. Visit here for the location on the Campus Map. The University Library is a modern learning facility providing access to a variety of resources including books, microfilms, maps, periodicals, ebooks, online journals, and databases. In 2008, the Library completed a $58.5 million expansion and renovation. The University Library features a two-story Grand Reading Room with a view of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains, a state of the art Learning Commons with 112 computers, a MakerSpace, and 43 Group Study Rooms. The Library also provides over 70 computers on the 4th, 5th, and 6th floors.
The University Library also provides a 24-hour lab on the first floor with 78 computers, a printer, a study area , a Special Events Room, six classrooms and a Starbucks Cafe.
For more information about the Library, including borrowing and renewing books, obtaining a library card, fines, reserving study rooms, etc., please visit our Library List of Services. You may also be interested in visiting the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Library.
- How much are library fines?
- How can I print or photocopy in the Library?
- What does it cost to print at the Library?
- Can I apply online?
- How safe is Cal Poly Pomona?
- Is there alcohol available for purchase on campus?
- Why are there horses on campus?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?