Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Can international students work during their studies?
Employment for International Students
As an International student, you can work up to 20 hours a week on campus while studying at Cal Poly Pomona (40 hours during the quarter breaks). Check with the Career Center for on-campus positions. International students cannot work off campus without authorization from the International Center and the USSCIS. For more information about working off-campus and obtaining authorization, contact the International Center.
- What services are offered for international students?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Is there an International Student Orientation?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?