Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I apply for a student visa?

Applying for a Student Visa

In order to obtain a student visa, you must first be admitted to Cal Poly Pomona and receive an I-20 from the International Center. To request an I-20, see the International Center. Information about the admission process for international students is available on our International Admissions website.

If you plan to apply for your visa in your home country, simply apply for a visa by completing the DS-160 form at your nearest consulate or embassy, make an appointment and take your passport, I-20, financial documents and letter of admission for an interview with the consul official.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?