Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What is your grading policy?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for a student visa?
Applying for a Student Visa
In order to obtain a student visa, you must first be admitted to Cal Poly Pomona and receive an I-20 from the International Center. To request an I-20, see the International Center. Information about the admission process for international students is available on our International Admissions website.
If you plan to apply for your visa in your home country, simply apply for a visa by completing the DS-160 form at your nearest consulate or embassy, make an appointment and take your passport, I-20, financial documents and letter of admission for an interview with the consul official.
- How diverse is your student body?
- What services are offered for international students?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?