Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is academic standing?
Academic standing is a measure of how you are doing academically in the courses you have completed at Cal Poly Pomona. An undergraduate student is considered to be in good standing when a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (C) for all university level work attempted and for all such work attempted at Cal Poly Pomona is earned.
If your Cal Poly Pomona GPA, overall GPA or major code GPA falls below a certain level, you may be placed on academic probation or be academically disqualified which would prevent you from further enrollment. If you are an undergraduate, more information is available in the University Catalog's Academic Standing section under Academic Policies. If you are a credential or graduate student, more information is available in the University Catalog's Graduate Studies section.
- What is my class level?
- How do I find out my class rank?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?