Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - When are term breaks?
Cal Poly Pomona is on the quarter system and there are three quarters in the academic year: fall,winter and spring. The summer term is offered through Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University. To find finals week dates and the first days of the quarter, visit Academic Calendars and find the appropriate academic year.
Cal Poly Pomona is converting to semesters in fall 2018. Information about the new academic calendar and when breaks are is in on the Semester Conversion website.
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Can I take a course at a community college during winter break once the conversion happens?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
- When is summer session?
- What is my curriculum year?