Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - What are the school policies on laptops?
Cal Poly Pomona generally does not require the use of laptops for all classes. Contact your professors to see if a laptop is required or recommended for a particular class.
Students can purchase laptops at the Bronco Book Store.
- Where are the computer labs?
- What are your academic policies?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where can I charge my phone?