Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I carry a knife on campus?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Does a W grade affect my GPA?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
Disability Accommodations During Orientation
If you or your guest need accommodations during your orientation program, please inform Orientation Services about your disability needs when you register for Orientation. We will work with our Disability Resource Center to provide reasonable accommodations.Some accommodations can only be made if we are notified at least one month in advance. Visit the Orientation Services website or the Disability Resource Center website for more information.
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- What is Welcome Week?
- I have a disability, is there housing that will meet my needs?
- When will I know my room assignment?
- What types of student housing are available?