Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
Disability Accommodations During Orientation
If you or your guest need accommodations during your orientation program, please inform Orientation Services about your disability needs when you register for Orientation. We will work with our Disability Resource Center to provide reasonable accommodations.Some accommodations can only be made if we are notified at least one month in advance. Visit the Orientation Services website or the Disability Resource Center website for more information.
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- What is Welcome Week?
- I have a disability, is there housing that will meet my needs?
- When will I know my room assignment?
- What types of student housing are available?