Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona - Veterans
Prior to completing your admission application, we encourage you to schedule a pre-admissions counseling session with a Veterans Admission Counselor who can answer your questions regarding admissions requirements, your choice of academic major, and the application process.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Veterans Resource Center at 909.869.6994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information is available at Veterans Admission.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a Veterans Lounge on campus?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?