Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - What if I don't pass the Graduation Writing Test (GWT)?

Graduate Writing Test (GWT)

You must pass the Graduation Writing Test or be waived from it to graduate from Cal Poly Pomona.  You can take the Graduation Writing Test as many times it is necessary to earn your Cal Poly Pomona degree.  If you have failed to pass it twice, you are eligible to enroll in CPU 4010. Find more information on the Learning Resouce Center and Testing Services websites.  

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?