Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
Veteran and Priority Registration
If you have been honorably discharged from U.S. military service or are currently in the military, you are eligible for priority registration. If you are currently receiving VA benefits, you will be notified of your priority registration. If you are not receiving benefits, you should contact your your Cal Poly Pomona VA Certifying Official, Samuel Kim, and submit your DD214 or military ID, if you have not yet done so already.
Samuel Kim is located in the Veterans Resource Center (SSB, Building 121 West, 1st Floor) and can be reached at 909.869.2867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information and services for veterans is available in the Veterans Resource Center, by phone to 909.849.6994 or by email to email@example.com.
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- Do dependents get priority registration?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?