Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - Will I receive college credits for passing an Advanced Placement exam when I was in high school?
You may receive college credits if you received a score of 3 or higher in an Advanced Placement exam, or a 4 or higher in an International Baccalaureate exam. The Cal Poly Pomona Catalog provides detailed information about AP and IB credits and test scores.
- How do I get credit for my AP/IB scores or college courses taken in high school?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- What is your grading policy?