Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
The Four-Year Graduation Pledge
Graduating in four years is often a top priority of both entering freshmen and their families as they make decisions about a college education.
The CPP Pledge and California Promise programs involves a promise by students to balance school, work and personal responsibilities so that their commitment to education is honored. The University, in turn, provides an effective and coordinated advising program and facilitates registration in appropriate course work.
These programs are designed to guarantee graduation within four years for freshmen entering the University. For more information, go to our Graduation Pledge program website.
- How long will it take for me to graduate?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I declare my major or minor?