Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I change my name?

Record Update

If you want to change your name on your academic records, you must make the request in person at the Registrar's Office. You will need to bring your photo ID and one additional form of identification that has the new name.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?