Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I apply for academic reinstatement?

Academic Standing

If you are an undergraduate and wish to return to Cal Poly Pomona after being academically disqualified, contact the Bronco Advising Center for a consultation.  For additional information, see Undergraduate Academic Standing.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?