Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for graduation?
Applying for Graduation
To apply for graduation, go to your Student Center in BroncoDirect and select "Other academic..." from the drop down menu. Click on "Apply for Graduation" and follow the prompts.
More information about the graduation application dates and process is available from the Graduation Application webpage, including dates and instructions for applying for graduation.
Watch the video below to learn about the graduation application.
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is your grading policy?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?