Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - Does a W grade affect my GPA?
A "W" grade is given if you withdraw from a class before the end of the Drop Period. Dates for the Add/Drop Period for each quarter can be found on the Academic Calendar. The units associated with the class you dropped are not calculated as part of your GPA so your GPA will not be affected by your "W" grade.
If you withdraw from your class after the last day to drop, you will be given a "WU" grade which acts like an "F" in calculating your Grade Point Average.
See Grades for more information about our grading system.
- What is your grading policy?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- How do I get my grades?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?