Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?

Housing Payment Refunds

You may request to cancel your Housing License Agreement by giving written notice to University Housing Services at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the occupancy period. It is advisable to call the office to verify that the written notification has been received. Following this cancellation process will assure that you receive any refunds due to you, including your initial payment and/or security deposit.

If your request to cancel is received with less than 30 days’ notice or after the beginning of the occupancy period, you will be asked to follow the procedures outlined in the Terms and Conditions of the Housing License Agreement.

For more information about costs associated with canceling your contract can be found in University Housing Services Cancellations webpage or contact University Housing at 909.869.3307.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?