Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How can I apply for a housing exemption?

First Year Housing Requirement Exemptions

Exemptions from the residential requirement are considered based upon specific criteria. You must be admitted to the university and submit a housing application before an exemption request can be submitted.

All requests must be submitted online to the University Housing Office along with supporting documentation.

After you have been admitted into the university, you can complete the exemption request form available in the Housing Portal home after you've logged in. You will need to provide a detailed personal statement of your situation and supporting documentation. If you are under the age of 18, you must also submit a letter from a parent or guardian. More information can be found here.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?