Our Best Answer - How can I apply for a housing exemption?
First Year Housing Requirement Exemptions
Exemptions from the residential requirement are considered based upon specific criteria. You must be admitted to the university and submit a housing application before an exemption request can be submitted.
All requests must be submitted online to the University Housing Office along with supporting documentation.
After you have been admitted into the university, you can complete the exemption request form available in the Housing Portal home after you've logged in. You will need to provide a detailed personal statement of your situation and supporting documentation. If you are under the age of 18, you must also submit a letter from a parent or guardian. More information can be found here.
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is the RISE (Residential Intensive Summer Education) Program?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?