Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - What types of financial aid are available for Veterans?

Financial Aid

If you have not yet applied for financial aid, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  This application is for grant, loan, and work study programs offered through the federal and state governments.  Information regarding applying for aid is available at FAFSA.

You may also apply for scholarships offered through various on-campus departments.  Information about scholarships is available at Cal Poly Pomona Scholarships.

For information about veteran educational benefits including, but not limited to the G.I. Bill® and Vocational Rehabilitation, BAH and subsistence allowance. Please contact your VA Certifying Official, Samuel Kim, at 909-869-2867 or at

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?