Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you have housing for married students?
MARRIED STUDENT HOUSING
We do not provide housing for married students at this time. University Housing Services provides a listing service that may be helpful if you need off-campus housing. More information is listed on the University Housing website.
- Do you have off-campus housing?
- Do you offer family housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- When will I know my room assignment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- Do you have a conference center on campus?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?