Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
If you receive an Incomplete (I) grade, you must complete the work for the incomplete course usually within a maximum period of one calendar year, beginning the end of the term in which the "I" was assigned.
You must receive approval from your instructor and sign an agreement that specifies the specific deadline and conditions that you must meet. Your instructor will assign a specific letter grade reflecting work completed. Failure to complete the assigned work will result in your “I” being changed to the specific letter grade assigned by your instructor or an "I" being converted to an "IC" grade. The grade of "IC" is has the effect of a failing grade on your grade point average and progress point computation.
Exceptions can be made in special cases, such as military service and serious health problems. An extension of an "I" grade in any one course by General Academic Petition shall be allowed only one time, for a maximum total extension of one year. For more information, go to Incomplete Grades.
- When do classes begin and end?
- What is an incomplete?
- How do I get a course description?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- What are your admission requirements?