Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What is an overall GPA?
Your Overall GPA is the GPA that is calculated for all baccalaureate-level college work you have completed, including coursework completed at other colleges and universities.
There are two other commonly-used GPAs at Cal Poly Pomona:
• Your Cal Poly Pomona GPA: the GPA calculated for all baccalaureate-level college work completed at Cal Poly Pomona.
• Your Core GPA: the GPA calculated for all core courses, required for your major. These courses are listed in the first column of your curriculum sheet for your major. You may view your curriculum sheet on the Advising website at Academic Advising Tools.
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- What is an incomplete?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- What is academic disqualification?