Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Our Best Answer - How do I add a new question to Ask Billy?
Add a new question to Ask Billy
If you are a member of the Content Management Team, please follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate folder for your question and Right Click on the Folder Name.
- Click on Add a Response from the drop down menu. A window will open for you to enter a new response to your question.
- Enter you question in the Question Box.
- Enter a short, descriptive title for the response in bold at the top of the Response Tab editing window.
- Enter your response below the title you have entered (not bold).
- Enter hyperlinks and in the hyperlink box, click on New Target tab and choose New Window.
- Do spell check for the response.
- Send an email to Enrollment Services to have the question published.
- How do I use "Ask Billy?"
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- How do I pay my fees?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is BroncoDirect?